Monday, July 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Richard!

A few days before Richard's birthday, I was talking to Leila about it, and she REALLY wanted to have a dinosaur party for daddy! So me and the girls headed over to Party City and Leila found the isle with all the dinosaur decorations! We got all things dinosaur! The girls were so excited!! Then we had to go to the store to get daddy a "dinosaur movie"! Leila was insistent on that! Ha! So we got all 3 Jurassic Parks on DVD! hehe!


We decorated all evening, and when Richard came home, Leila yelled "SURPRISE"!! It was seriously so cute! We ate food that would be more appropriate for a kids party, but it was planned by a 3 yr old, so.... that's to be expected, I guess! We had dinosaur chicken nuggets, lots of chips, and angel food cake (Richard's fave!) Richard loved it, and Leila was so proud to do it all herself!! She's a natural party planner! ;)
Haha, our card was for a five year old, but we made do! :)

3 comments:

Kaysie said...

that is seriously adorable!!!
and i LOVE that family picture at the top of you blog! how did you get them to smile for the camera like that!!! you are such a cute family.

The Williams Family said...

Oh my gosh! That is THE cutest thing! I think that is so cool that Leila was able to plan her daddy's bday party! I love that she had a Dinosaur theme...CLASSIC! Your kids are too stinkin' cute!

Shelise said...

Sheena, this is so cute. I just had this big ol grin on my face the whole time I was reading it. Thats so cute that he went along with it all too. I bet she was so proud of herself. How FUN!! You look so cute in that picture too. Just thought I'd let you know =)