Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Good-bye Long Locks!











I've been battling with this decision for a little while, but on Monday me and Leila went to "the beauty shop" (Leila's words) and got hair cuts!! Leila watched me get mine done, and when it was her turn, she was SO ready!! She was so adorable! She sat up on the rotating chair, wore the big black cape and sat SO STILL!! She listened to all of Kristin's instructions and she was LOVING it!! It was totally Leila's element to be getting pampered!!




It still kind of surprises me when I look at her and her hair is so short, but it's an adorable change, and she's loving all the attention she's getting as a result of her new doo!






BEFORE

AFTER

4 comments:

Holly Hoffman Spears said...

so cute! she's such a girl! i love it!

Kaysie said...

It looks so cute on her!
she did such a good job!

The Williams Family said...

She looks ADORABLE! I love her short hair =)! Your new blog background is dang cute too!

Megan Hedrick said...

ahhhhh!! she is so freakin' cute with her new do!! I love it! and I love yours too!