Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sea World
















Ok, I know I waited for forever to do this post, but a few weeks ago we went to Sea World!! I love Sea World! Of course it was a big hit, and the girls loved it!! Well Leila loved it mostly! I don't think Brooklyn cared where we were! My favorite part was the star fish! We didn't get to see them last time we went, and I think it's the best! I loved that Leila got to stick her hands right in the water and hold them! I think Leila loved the dolphins the best! She kept asking me and Richard, "What does a dolphin say?!", and then she's answer for us with, "EEH, EEH, EEH!!" So cute! Maybe next time Brooklyn will be into that whole sea creatures thing! :) I think she was quite amused with the Elmo Show though!

1 comment:

Mom said...

laila lookes like she had fun and hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!