



Yay for Halloween!! :) We loved trick-or-treating this year! We just went around my mom's neighborhood like last time, and it was so much fun! Leila was tinkerbell, Brookyln was a princess!! Me and Richard were not planning on dressing up, but one day he came home and was like, "Suprise!" He bought this silly blow up cowboy costume for himself, and a Snow White costume for me! haha! It was pretty awesome! Anyways, we had a blast!
3 comments:
you make a good snow white!
the girls are soooo adorable!!!
Hey Sheena! YOUR COMPUTER WORKS NOW?! YAY!!! I LOVE your little girls costumes! Especially Brooklyn's princess hat =)! That's soo cool that Richard surprised you with a costume! So far I've had to convince Dave to dress up with me every Halloween. He had to work this Halloween so my night was pretty lame...=(. Ella's too little to care about Halloween. I can't wait until she's older!
oh my goodness! You look so cute as snow white! Charlie would have never dressed up. And the girls look adorable of course!
Post a Comment