Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Fishing trip
Yesterday we went fishing! It was a little boring for me, I was just snapping pics of the girls while Richard was fishing. I'm not patient enough to just throw a line and wait. So anyways, Richard brought two poles, and he cast one, and set it against a rock, and then was casting his other one. Well his first pole got a bite!! It started sliding into the water!! OH NO!! So Richard runs over to it and tries to grab it. He's not quite fast enough... the pole starts sliding deeper and deeper and Richard tries to go in after it! HAHA, I'm trying not to laugh, and Richard comes out with his bottom half all wet!! I took pictures, but he wouldn't look at me because he was mad! :) I thought it was all pretty comical. When I was clicking away with the camera, Leila was watching, and she wanted me to take a picture of her bum too!! HAHA. Richard didn't want to leave either, because he was certain that if we waited long enough, the pole and the fish would surface. I don't think so. Me and the girls just walked laps around the fishing pond because we were much too bored. I caught a frog for Leila! It peed all over me and was totally gross, but she loved it! I never thought I'd be a frog and lizard catching kind of girl, ( I caught a lizard in our house the other day!! I found him in Leila's room!!) but I guess I am now!! Anyways, I thought it was a more than usually fun fishing trip this time around. I don't think Richard would agree with me though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Do we get to see these pictures?! Sounds like a fun day, even if it didn't go exactly as planned for Richard. :)
That sounds so fun! I was crackin' up reading about the pole going under. That's hilarious!
Post a Comment