




We took a trip to Phoenix last weekend for my niece Emmerson's 3rd birthday (at Chuck-E-Cheese!) Woo-hoo! :) I must say the girls loved it! Even Brooklyn was going on some of the kiddie rides with Leila! The next day we went to the train park, my personal favorite! It's so much fun! There's a couple little trains that just circle this big open park, and tons of different play grounds! There's even a carousell!! Leila has been kind of leary of carousels that past times we've gone to them, but this time she got on no problem and when it was over threw a fit about getting off! Ha, it's funny, but only because that was the first time she did that! Next time... hmm.
And, do not presently have pics of our side trip on the way home to the Grand Canyon, but I do have a couple of funny stories!! Yay!! First of all we had just gotten there, and we're just walking around, getting up to the visitor's center, and this older woman is walking our way. She had long black hair, kind of big glasses, and a long black sweater. So she's just maybe a foot or two in front of us, and Leila points and says, "That's a witch!" AHH! I could have died!! I grabbed her hand and as quietly as I could whispered, "No, that's not a witch." I looked back at Richard mortified, he's chuckling to himself, and then Leila couldn't stop talking about witches! "The witch is coming??" "No Leila!! There are no witches at the Grand Canyon!!"
Ha! Anyways, after we had gotten our fill of that gaping hole in the earth Richard and Leila were wondering around in a gift shop and me and Brooklyn were just relaxing on a bench. So as we're sitting there, this woman comes up to me and says, "Can I take a picture of your baby?!"
With this huge impresive canyon behind you that you paid money to come see, you want to take a picture of a stranger's baby?! ".... Um, ok."
So if you guys happen to see some random photograph of Brooklyn floating around on the internet! Let me know!! ha! :)
1 comment:
how fun! thats so funny about the"witch" lady! We haven't seen eachother in soo long and i'm huge!
Post a Comment