Saturday, April 3, 2010

A bit of Easter













Boulder City Easter Egg Hunt!! Wahoo!! :) It was really really cold and windy, and we waited
for a long long time, and it took about 35 seconds from start to finish, (oh the things we do as parents) but the girls loved it!! :) Brooklyn was particularly proud of the yellow duck she snagged in the fray! Leila was much more occupied with the eggs, and what was inside! Our Easter baskets are in a box somewhere in the garage... sad I know... we've been here long enough for that to be lame, so the girls used purses instead, but they didn't mind!













After the hunt was over, Leila got to rush off the Grandmama and Papa Stewart to see Walking with Dinosaurs!! I don't have pictures of that :(, but Leila told me all about it! A mom t-rex (she calls it mom-zilla... anyone who's seen Ice Age - Dawn of the Dinosaurs gets it) roared really loud and it scared her, a big dinosaur fell in the water and died. Ha! She said more, but that's what I remember! :)

While Leila was at her show, me and Richard took Brooklyn to a cute little boutique with the Bevels to get more Easter in! :) Holding bunnies, baby chicks, cupcakes, and face, or hand painting!! So cute!


















4 comments:

Mom said...

love your new pictures! You really are good at blogging. I learn new things about your family every time I read. (So much for living close) See ya soon.

Mom said...

love your new pictures! You really are good at blogging. I learn new things about your family every time I read. (So much for living close) See ya soon.

Mom said...

I am sooooo mad at Tao. I cant change the identity. I guess he will be saying wierd things for a 14 year old.
Ha!!!!

Mom said...

another try