


We had our ultra sound today!!!!!! We were so excited to go!! :) We DID NOT want to find out the sex this time, but it would seem baby had other plans!! ha! The tech took me back and was doing all the regular measurements, etc., and I'm just soaking it all up! Then she says, "Oh, there's the butt, and the gender- that's pretty obvious!!" And of course I've been watching the screen, and I saw!!!! It WAS obvious!! haha!! Then they brought Richard and the girls back, and they were showing us all these cute little images of our little one, and AGAIN, baby's like... Hey!! Here I am!! And Richard's staring at the screen!!! And we knew (and our tech said)!! We're having a boy!! (Check out the third pic and you can tell too!! har har!) Now I'm glad we found out because I was SO SO SO
SURE we were having a girl!! I never would've had a boy name ready!! Now we have work to do!.... And things to buy!! :) Here comes blue!!
4 comments:
Aaaaaah! A boy! A boy! How fun. Congrats, Stewarts! That is awesome news! You will love him! I'm excited to hear the names in the running . . .
Yay!
congratulations! that will be such a fun change! :)
That's so funny! Both times Dave and I wanted to find out and both times it took our tech FOREVER to get the babies to cooperate so we could see the gender. Go figure when you want to be surprised the baby has other plans =) lol! I'm so excited for you guys. I can't wait to see the little guy. What's your due date?
I'm due Sept 15th!! Our boys will be what, 4 months apart?! Maybe they will be friends!! :)
Post a Comment