Monday, October 19, 2009
Swim Class
We started swim today!! :) It's twice a week, Monday and Wednesday.... Richard only has Mondays off, so Aunt Valerie will swim with Leila on Wednesdays!! It was so fun today!! Sophie and Brielle, Aunties and Grammy are in our class too, and I think it was a definite success! I was a little leery... I started the class with Leila when she was a little over 2... and it was not so good! haha! Poor thing, she's just so strong willed sometimes, and she DID NOT want to do some of those exercises!! So she was totally remembering things today and would not want to do them simply because she didn't like them last time, but daddy coaxed her into it, and she did a lot better! She was happy!!! YAY!! Brooklyn was simply... ADORABLE!! She was smiling, and loving the water!! She swam to the teacher, and the teacher didn't want to give her back! haha! Loved it! We seriously are going to have so much fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment