Monday, October 12, 2009
No littering please!!
So today for Joy School, the girls learned about the earth, and how we need to take care of it and not be litter bugs!! They went on a little walk and picked up trash, then drew pictures of the beautiful earth, had to glue trash on it, and see how it ruined it!! :) haha, so cute! Anyway, so this is Leila's picture!! She drew a tall tree with apples on it, brown mountains, a pink sun, a little patch of blue sky, and the green grass with a little pink flower!! Seriously I was dying!! How stinkin' cute is that!! I'm very proud of my little artist!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HEY SHE'S CREATIVE! I LOVE IT!!!
THE HOUSE IS SO CUTE! SORRY I COULDN'T MAKE IT ON SATURDAY. I HAVE A LITTLE PRESENT FOR YOU BUT I FORGOT TO SEND IT WITH NATE. I GUESS SONNET AND I WILL JUST HAVE TO COME OVER SOMETIME! :)
THAT SURFBOARD COLOR IS CUTE!!! WHO MAKES IT?
I LOVE RED! I WANT RED COUCHES! :)
HOPE YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!
Post a Comment