Thursday, June 11, 2009

Huge Sunglasses




Haha, look at these two!! Leila and Richard are quite the pair! And Leila just cracks me up with her little hands on the hips pose! What a cutie!! We were walking around Town Square (again I know.. seriously I LOVE that place!) and Richard squatted down to talk to Leila, and it was just the cutest little moment where he was just talking to her, and she's looking up at him.... Aww! I loved it! Obviously by the time I got the pictures going, the moment was over, so I just made them say cheese!! :)
Oh!! By the way... I was very distressed today because, after deciding it would be fun for me and the girls to go to the Black Mountain Rec. Center, which has a fab pool, I got us all packed up (lunches, swimsuits, sunscreen, etc.) and we headed off. So en route I just space and I'm like... wait a minute... how do we get there again?! And I subsequently flip about 4 u-turns before calling Angie and asking for a little help!! I'm annoyed at myself, Leila keeps asking me if we're there, and Brookyln FELL ASLEEP!! Are you kidding me?! We pull into the parking lot and something is not right... where are all the children... why can't I see the water spraying everywhere?!?! IT's CLOSED!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!! Lame.... So I'm trying to run through my options.. going home... not cool! Leila would flip!! Boulder City pool?? Kiddie part is closed... so that would mean me, holding both of my non-swimmers in the water... not happening!! So we just went to the stinkin' water park again!! The water park, although fab, is just our staple! We've gone there too many times for it to be a fun, out of the ordinary activity! But that's what we did... Sorry... just thought I'd share a little bit of the lame stuff that sometimes happens!!

3 comments:

Kaysie said...

we were looking at these cute pics and natalie says "oh! it's Yeila! and Booklyn!" It was so sweet.

The Williams Family said...

Aw that sucks! When does the pool open? Was it just closed that day? I hate it when you're going somewhere you've been to a million times and for some reason can't remember how to get there. "Good Times!" We'll have to get together when the pool is open and go swimming with the kiddies!

Megan Hedrick said...

haha we love that place too!