Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bass Pro Shop!!






I am not the type to enjoy a trip to a sports warehouse, but Bass Pro Shop is super fun!! We love that place!! It was a bit unusual that Brookyln was the one running around and Leila was asleep, but it was nice! Brooklyn loved it so much!! She was trying to climb into the tanks!! What a cutie!! We even got to see the mermaid this time!! Brooklyn and the mermaid were totally BFF's! When we left Brooklyn cried and cried! She wants to be a mermaid child!!

3 comments:

The Williams Family said...

Dave LOVES Bass Pro! I got tired of it after a while but now Ella likes it too =). She loves the fish and all the stuffed animals (the real animals that actually are stuffed). One time I asked Dave if we could hang out at Town Square/Center (what's it called??) and he said sure so long as we stop off at Bass Pro. We took Ella along and she liked Bass Pro the most I think =). I haven't seen a mermaid thing there. Where's that at??

Shelise said...

My mom was just telling me about it and how much she thinks Hudson will like it. Glad to know I wont hate it much either.

Sheena said...

Hudson would totally love Bass Pro!And if you have to go to any outdoorsy-type store, this one's the way to go!! :)

Tori, the mermaid tank is actually in the Silverton! When you're in the store, you just keep going left!! Pass the arcade and you'll see the store just open up into the casino part and there's a HUGE fish tank thing! And the mermaid comes out! She has some schedule though! I don't remember what it is, but I think it's about every 1/2 hour or something like that!!