Leila would wear princess dresses all day everyday if I'd let her!! And let me tell you she had the princess thing down! Richard taught her how to do the "Miss America" wave, and it's her new favorite thing! I love Leila so much! She's so happy and sweet, and she's the BEST big sister!! She can spell her name and knows the words to every Disney song! She loves her friends and family so much, that whenever she says a prayer, she forgets to do the important thing, like bless the food for example, and just goes on and on blessing everyone she can name! And when she's done, she's so proud! If Sophie falls down, Leila helps her up, wipes her eyes, and says "No tears"! I just love this little girl!!

1 comment:
Oh Leila! She's so cute we need to get together so Kalie can get her Leila fix in.
Post a Comment