Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Birthday Party




Leila and Sophie's little friend Alex had his 5th birthday party today. It was so fun! They had potato sack races, which I did not think the girls would be able to do, but we got them in there, and they hopped there way to the finish line! It was the most adorable thing ever!! Then there was a pinata... again I was slightly worried, but everything went smooth and again, they loved it!! Lastly, a water balloon fight! YIKES! There were a few 5 year old boys, and I was worried that Leila would throw a water balloon at them, and they'd throw one right back. Luckily Leila was just throwing them at me! So it was all good!! :)















During the party, Leila and a non-party goer boy made friends on the playground. He was following her around and they just kept racing around and giggling at each other! It was so funny! Tao came with us to the party, and for some reason, Leila got mad at Tao. So Leila's little friend came to the rescue! He ran up to Tao and yelled, "Don't mess with my best friend or I'LL KILL YOU!!" And then he hit Tao! OMG! Where did this little boy learn that! Apart from being appalling, it was hilarious!
Another little playground tuff.. Leila was climbing up the stairs, and a big older boy kind of pushed past her and hit her with his backside. She looks up all affronted and yelled, "EXCUSE ME YOUR MAJESTY!!" HAHA! What the?!

2 comments:

The Williams Family said...

haha!!! I LOVE THE "Excuse me your MAJESTY!" That's is hilarious! I can't wait 'til Ella's old enough to start saying funny things =)

Megan Hedrick said...

OMG! That is so funny! I was laughing at Leila the other day because she kept saying "Sweetheart" while she was playing with the little people