
This past weekend, we had a fun Santa-filled day! We went to the park in the afternoon where Santa was taking pics and giving out goodie bags! We waited in line and Leila told Santa what she wanted (A Sleeping Beauty movie), and she got her candy cane and was good! I just dumped Brooklyn on his lap for the photo op! She was trying to get a look at that strange man holding her, and she was unimpressed! However... Jingle Cat, the silly Boulder City Christmastime mascot, was a huge hit!! While waiting in line for Santa, I look down at Brooklyn, who is cracking up in my arms! I mean getting down right hysterical! I follow her line of sight, and Jingle Cat is giving Brooklyn her very own dancing cat show! And boy is Brooklyn eating it up! She was practically leaping out of my arms!
After our obligatory Santa visit is over, we rush over to Jingle Cat, and my girls just are loving everything about it her! (It helped that Jingle Cat happened to be a friend from church who knew their names!!) I let Brooklyn get her fill, and tried to walk away several times.. and I'm sad to say Brooklyn would rather spend time with Jingle Cat than me! Jill, disguised in Jingle Cat, offered to let me have said costume once it had outlived it's shelf life.. Thanks.. I'm sure I'll be taking her up on that! Later that night at the Santa's Electric Light Parade, it just so happened that Jingle Cat passed
on a float, waving merrily to the crowd. For all Brooklyn knew, she was coming just for her! :) And once again, as Jingle Cat faded from view, Brooklyn let me know in her own way that I'd better take that retired Jingle Cat costume when it's offered!
After our obligatory Santa visit is over, we rush over to Jingle Cat, and my girls just are loving everything about it her! (It helped that Jingle Cat happened to be a friend from church who knew their names!!) I let Brooklyn get her fill, and tried to walk away several times.. and I'm sad to say Brooklyn would rather spend time with Jingle Cat than me! Jill, disguised in Jingle Cat, offered to let me have said costume once it had outlived it's shelf life.. Thanks.. I'm sure I'll be taking her up on that! Later that night at the Santa's Electric Light Parade, it just so happened that Jingle Cat passed
on a float, waving merrily to the crowd. For all Brooklyn knew, she was coming just for her! :) And once again, as Jingle Cat faded from view, Brooklyn let me know in her own way that I'd better take that retired Jingle Cat costume when it's offered!
3 comments:
Teehee...jingle cat :) That was hilarious how much Brooklyn loved her! Sophie's been talking about Jingle cat a lot lately too...
ha ha! that's funny! your girls are soooo cute!
So cute! Jingle cat is hilarious!
I can't wait to see your girls in a few days! Yay!
Post a Comment