Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Cookies!!

Today me and Leila made Christmas cookies!! Ok, well to be more accurate we opened the package, placed the pre-rolled/pre-designed cookies on a cookie sheet, put them in the oven, and took them out after 8 minutes!! We had SO much fun though! I loved it! Leila didn't seem to care whatsoever if the cookies were all bunched on one side of the cookie sheet, so I always had to re-arrange them, but she was ok with that! I felt bad about having Christmas cookie cutters, and not using them, so while the cookies were baking, I let Leila use them and make "cookies" with play-doh! When Brooklyn woke up from her nap, she just crawled around on the ground, racing towards any fallen pieces of play-doh. Me and Leila had to watch her like a hawk!! :) After we baked a few batches of snow man and Christmas tree cookies, we traced her hand on paper, and wrote little notes on each one, and delivered them to all her friends!! She was so dang cute walking up to the door and handing her treats to her little friends! I loved it!! I'm sad to say I don't have any pictures of this activity!! Richard had the camera at work today!! :( But we can always do it again! yay!

2 comments:

Holly Hoffman Spears said...

oh, that's too cute! i can just picture little leila delivering her goodies! :)

merry christmas!

ps: looks like we'll be moving back to vegas soon...we'll have to hang out! :)

Angie said...

Leila was adorable delivering the treats to Sophie! I love how she just throws the door open to let herself in after I've cracked it :) The cookies were delish!