He's here and perfect!! :) Labor went longer than I expected... come on, third time around, that should take what, maybe an hour?! Har har.. not so much! He was facing up instead of facing my back bone, which meant the largest part possible had to come out first!! Great! So pushing just took a lot longer! But I did it! And he is so wonderful and perfect! Born Aug 31st, 10:56 a.m., 6 lbs 14 oz, 19 inches. He eats every couple of hours, and poops just as much!! I did the math... he has gone through 97 diapers in his short not even a full 9 days of life.... you may think I exaggerate... no... you just forget! I love love love him, and his sisters are smitten! I never thought I'd have a boy, but now that he's here, I couldn't imagine it any other way!
P.S. I've changed 96 out of the 97 diapers... Angie changed the other... ha.

6 comments:
congratulations!!! you are so cute! good luck with all those diapers and snuggling your cute baby boy!
yay! and good job on the name!
he is sooo cute. i love the pic of him with leila
What?! He's 10 days old and no one told us he's here! Well, we'll just have to come see you this weekend. He is so cute and perfect. I will change a diaper! Yay for a boy after a couple of girls. :) Congrats Stewart family. I can't wait to meet him.
Sheen- a coupon class is just a bunch of ladies getting together to learn about how to use coupons in different way (tips, websites, deals, etc)
haha!!
how is your little guy doin?
Crazy it took longer!! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys. and I love that your girls are so in love with him. So precious =) Can't wait to meet him
Congratulations! He is so sweet and tiny. I love the ps at the bottom. Aren't sisters the BEST? Your girls are so adorable too.
Post a Comment