
Leila picks out her own clothes! It's just the way it is!! She mostly does a pretty good job... or at least good enough that I don't feel embarrassed taking her to school or the grocery store, but yesterday...... She went into the closet to pick out her school clothes, and when she came out she was carrying a big big assortment of things! She told me, "I have all the clothes I need!" :) And how could you say no!?! She's so proud of herself!! At least there's a common theme of pink to tie it all together! And you can't see, but she's also wearing a pink pair of bermuda shorts under her dress. She also later added her pink sparkly turtle necklace. Classic! Luckily her teacher know that it's not me who picks out her clothes! I love this girl!
6 comments:
that is hilarious, and very cute :)
I am so glad you found me!! The girls are getting so big and are as beautiful as ever!! Congratulations on the new addition, I happen to think 5 is a fabulous number ;) So funny that even after you move away you still end up with our hand me downs!!! I need you to share your sandy, shelly beach location the girls would love it!! Keep in touch!!
Ah, yes. Warning: this phase may last a long time. (Have you met Larkin?) Madeline is accessorizing a lot lately too. It's good that you've embraced it. There's only a small window of years in which one can get away with mixing so many colors, patterns and accessories. Good job, Mommy, for letting her go for it!
My mom let me pick out my own clothes since I can remember, and while I rarely looked good, I did at least get to express my individuality. So, I think she looks fantastic (it reminds me of something Helena Bonham Carter would wear--if it were black).
And congrats on number three!
That outfit is hilarious. I love how her face shows that she thinks there's nothing wrong with it. lol. I have a whole file in my pictures dedicated to Hudson's crazy outfits. Hopefully they figure it out one day.
Leila is amazing! Maybe she can be the fashion coordinator for the whole family.
Post a Comment