Ok, this place may not be as good as Sea World, but it's pretty awesome!! The mermaid is certainly the best part! The girls loved "Ariel" and kept wanting her to come back!
Haha, what the heck is with Leila and Sophie's faces!.... I swear they had a good time!
Leila! She is so sweet and kind! She takes care of her little sister and brother, and loves to help mommy! She's an artist! She is seriously the best colorer/drawer/tracer of her age! We love this loving, fun, spirited girl!
Brooklyn! Oh this girl makes me laugh! She is funny, loves her family, and loves to copy her big sis! She does things her own unique way, and even when I think I've got her figured out, she surprises me again! I love her more every day!
Levi! Oh how fun it is to have a boy! He throws things, he gets really dirty, he always wants to be outside, and I LOVE it! We have so much fun with him! He loves to make us all laugh, so when he does something that gets some chuckles, he does it again and again and again! He's a charming, adorable little boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment