Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmastime!

YAY!!! I LOVE CHRISTMAS! :) We recently got our Christmas card pictures taken (thanks Angie!!!), saw Santa and Jingle Cat, and went to the BC Christmas parade!!!! So fun!!

We went to Lake Las Vegas for our pictures! Angie did SUCH a great job!! I keep telling her to take pictures professionally!! She's awesome!































You cannot beat Jingle Cat!! Haha! It's crazy how much the girls love her (... or him?)!! When Leila sat on Santa's lap, she had quite the little list for him!! He was so cute, and he just listened patiently!! The whole, "you better be good if you want Santa to bring you your presents" TOTALLY works!! haha! Brooklyn DID NOT want to sit on Santa's lap!! I didn't think she'd care, but oh, she did! She was fine when I sat next to Santa with her on my lap, and she promptly told him she wanted a "baby doll"!














The parade was later that same day, and it was super fun! We got there an hour early (at 3:30), and it was already freezing!! We bundled the girls up and they just went kinda crazy while we waited! Leila actually fell asleep on Grammy's lap before it started, and we had to wake her up as the fire trucks were driving by!! The girls loved seeing The Grinch, and Leila loved all the cheerleaders!






3 comments:

Gregg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whitney said...

Sorry about the deleted comment--that's what I get for sneaking onto my parent's computer. Once again:

Lets see...

1) The family photos look fantastic. Angie did a great job

2) The parade photos are adorable. I remember loving the parade when I was little (and I still do, I promise). I am glad I am in good company.

3) I am impressed your girls like Jingle Cat. That thing scares me. (And you are right--totally gender unknown)

4) Congratulations on four years! That is huge (and sort of mind-blowing)

Kaysie said...

I absolutely love the picture of the four girls all bundled up! how fun! (and i hope that cat is a girl!)