Tuesday, September 29, 2009

CALIFORNIA TRIP!!

YAY! Sorry this is a bit late, but our computer was not working for FOREVER, but finally... it does!! Wahoo!!


Day 1: haha.. yes, I'm doing a play by play of each day!! :) (you can just ignore the writing and skim through all the pics! ... that's what I'd probably do!) Anyway, Saturday we drove to Richard's grandparents, Nena and Henry's, house! The girls loved to explore all of Nena's treasure, and Richard got to go to a couple car shows with Henry!!








Leila, exploring Nena and Henry's front yard!!







Day 2: We drove up to Oak Glenn!! It's this whole town that has all these apple orchards, and little restaurants, and petting zoos!! So cute!!





























Day 3: Off to Disneyland!! :) We took some pics of the girls before we got in the car!! They were soooo excited!! haha! I was dying!!














































As soon as we got there, wouldn't ya know... Goofy!! It's like he was waiting for us! :) The girls loved him! He was their first meet' n 'greet!!
























The girls were just eating it all up!! It was seriously the cutest thing I'd ever seen watching them run through the streets of Disneyland! It was so... magical!! haha! Sorry for sounding a little cheesy, but it's true!! I mean they saw Sleeping Beauty's Castle!! Leila was so amazed!!!


























Our first ride was "Snow White's Scary Adventure"... and it was indeed scary... Leila had her eyes closed for more than half the ride!! She said she didn't want to go on it again! Poor thing!! Brooklyn wasn't scared at all!! She was just watching in awe as we went through all the little rooms! She was waving to everyone she recognised!!












A little bit later we met up with the Bevels! The four girls were so happy to see each other!!! :) They were all hugging! So cute!


We went to the tea cups together!!












































Then Alice in Wonderland!!



















































Then we met up with great-grandma and great-grandpa!! yay!!






















We went on Dumbo! Leila says this one is her favorite!!


play "where's Brooklyn" haha!






























and Peter Pan!!






















Then it was off to It's A Small World!! I didn't think the girls would love this one so much!! Leila sings this song all the time still!!! :) haha!

































^my picture didn't turn out very good!!....




Princess Fantasy Faire










































Meeting Mickey and Minnie!!!!






















Messing around in Toon Town
































2 comments:

The Williams Family said...

It looks like you guys had sooo much fun! I LOVE Disneyland! It's pretty much the funnest place on earth! I wish me and Dave could've gone for more than a day...=(. It was sooo not long enough! We can't wait to take Ella sometime. Dave wants to take her this month but I don't know if we will 'cause of the morning sickness and our house isn't really organized yet. We'll see. Baby number 2 will be 24months apart from Ella. Ella's bday is May 1st and I think my due date is mid may so it should be interesting...haha! How's the new house? We miss seeing you guys! We'll have to hang out sometime!

Mitch and Serretta Barlow said...

I just found your blog through Kaysie and Mike's blog! SOOOO dang cute! Your girls are so big now! I love that you took them on such a fun trip!