Thursday, August 6, 2009

HOMEOWNERS!!!!


YES!! YOU ARE LOOKING AT (OR READING ABOUT ANYWAY....) NEW HOMEOWNERS!!!! AHHHHH!! WE ARE SO STINKING EXCITED!! IT'S BEEN A LONG... VERY VERY LONG SEARCH AND WE'RE FINALLY DONE! I LOVE OUR NEW PLACE AND WE'RE EXCITED TO START GETTING ALL OF OUR STUFF INTO IT AND MAKE IT OUR OWN! YOU'RE ALL TOTALLY INVITED TO A PARTY WHEN IT'S READY!!!!! :)

this is me in my joy... hehe

9 comments:

Kaysie said...

aw! YAY! i am excited for you!
where is your new house?

Whitney said...

Wow, that's a huge step! Congratulations! (Isn't it weird how we're transforming into real adults?)

Holly Hoffman Spears said...

Yay! Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see it! :)

Holly Hoffman Spears said...

Yay! Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see it! :)

Megan Hedrick said...

this is me jealous..but seriously, I'm sooo happy for you guys! That's so exciting and I can't wait to see it!

rebecca said...

I didn't know you were looking to buy a place! How wonderful and exciting! Congrats!!!

Shelise said...

I am so excited for you. Where is it?

Sheena said...

We'll be Henderson dwellers!! Still close to Boulder though!! :)

The Williams Family said...

Isn't finally closing escrow WONDERFUL?!?!?! Seems like it's never gonna be over with and...TADA! You own a home! Congratulations you guys =)! We'll miss seeing you at church every sunday and the fun play dates. If you guys need anything give us a call!