So when I was getting reminiscent about the new year, and things to come, I decided, in addition to my list of resolutions, which are kind of lame, but I feel obligated to write them, I wrote a list of "this is the year" things! It was really fun to write and I got so excited about actually knowing this stuff is going to happen, so here it is!!
This is the year...
...Brooklyn will turn one!!
...we're going to DISNEYLAND!!
...we'll get pregnant with another baby! (hopefully!)
...Leila turns three!! Yikes!
...me and Richard will have our 4 year anniversary!
...I'll get Leila potty-trained! Oh sweet joy!
...Brooklyn goes to nursery! yay!
...our 4-runner gets paid off and we have NO MORE CAR PAYMENTS!
Hooray for 2009!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey Sheena!
Here's my blog site!
http://daveandtoriwilliams.blogspot.com/
sounds like a big fun year ahead of you! another baby-- way to go woman! :) happy 2009!
Great idea! I'm going to steal this. Hey, are you guys trying to keep up with us? Another baby already? Well, I hope it happens for you. I can't believe you will have been married four years this fall. That is CRAZY! Good luck with the potty training. I'm counting down to nursery too.
Happy 2009!
Such a fun way to think of it...2009 sounds like it will be a great year! Love the new pics on your sidebar. Princess Leila looks adorable :) Oh yeah, and so does Brooklyn. HAHA. j/k. seriously though, Brooklyn is CUTE!
Ahhh! another baby! oh man I'm freaking out thta we're going to have 2! and Hooray for no car payments! lucky.
Post a Comment