

Leila loved Shamu!! We watched him on you-tube for like a week before we went, so she was totally ready for him!! :) I have to say though I think Brookyln had the best time!! She was happy the entire time! Whenever Leila would have one of her two year old moments and start demanding to have soda, I would just look down at Brookyln sitting happily in her stoller, and I just couldn't help but smile back! She was so adorable! 

Our favorite show was the Shamu Rocks show...Believe was actually quite lame! For Shamu Rocks we sat in the last row of the soak zone right in front of Shamu's little platform! We didn't get wet, and we got to see Shamu so close!! Leila freaked out!! :) Ever since we got back she's been trying to imitate Shamu swimming and splashing. My description won't do her justice, but she throws her arms behind her back, yells, "Mommy, watch this! Shamu swim!!", and then she'll run around in circles, finishing with "splashing" me with her hands together in what I'm assuming she thinks looks like a fin. It's pretty dang cute. 

3 comments:
CUTENESS! I love Leila pretending to be shamu! What a doll!
ha ha! :) leila is so cute! i'm glad you guys had so much fun!
I hope she's still pretending to be Shamu in a couple weeks when we see you guys. I want to see! Your girls are so beautiful. Sounds like a great trip.
Post a Comment