Saturday, May 17, 2008

Roll Brooklyn!

So I've been giving Brookyln tummy time a lot lately, and we've been practicing rolling!!..... Practicing in the sense that she's laying on her back, and I roll her over onto her tummy, and visa versa! So anyways, Leila was eating lunch and Brooklyn was hanging out on a blanket in the living room cooing and being adorable. When Leila finishes, I get her out and tell her to go talk to Brooklyn, and I start cleaning up the high chair. I hear Leila in their saying her typical "Hey Bebe!!" I'm wiping the shredded cheese off the tray when Leila runs in yelling, "Mommy!! Brooklyn roll!!"
"Brooklyn rolled?"
"Yeah!"
So I go in the room, and sure enough, Brooklyn is laying on her tummy holding her head up like a champ, and Leila is looking at me so excited!.... But I am 100 percent sure Brooklyn did not roll on her own.
"Leila, did you help Brookyln roll?"
"Yeah! Brooklyn roll!!!"
"Good job Brookyln! OK, Leila, only mommy can help Brooklyn roll ok? She's too little."
Later, I'm in the bathroom picking up the strewn hair pieces off the floor, and Leila runs in again with another, "Mommy! Brooklyn roll!!"
Hmm... It looks like Brooklyn will just have a lot of help rolling, and she better just hurry up and learn to roll on her own!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

teehee. Soon Brooklyn really will be rolling though...crazy! She's gaining on Brielle :)

Megan Hedrick said...

I tagged you!